Friday, August 12, 2011

Introducing Home Malone

I’m beyond excited to announce that I am a new vendor at The Creole Cottage (1817 Magazine St.) I’ll be displaying some of my larger pieces in the main section of the store, but sneak down the side hall to check out the rest of my items in the back


Since their inventory is running low, I’ll bring pieces over starting…TODAY! Make sure to check out the pieces labeled under my new business name – Home Malone. 


Like me on Facebook as well - Home Malone

And one last thing... I will be changing my blog name to homemalonenola.blogspot.com

Be sure to make the switch. Become a follower or follow me by e-mail (you can subscribe by typing in your e-mail address on the top of the right hand column.)



--Kristin Malone

No comments:

Post a Comment